my bf and i were fooling around about 10 days ago and i felt for a second there was nothing inbetween us, he hadnt finished, just precum and we didnt have sex. the 28 we decided to do it for the first time, and we used a condom, i think he didnt go all the way in, but i think my period was due sometime btween the 28, 29 and 30th because it came the 3rd. He didnt finish and he only tried to go in twice but stopped bc i wasnt sure, si i think he didnt go all the way inside, the thing is he kind of unrolled the condom the other way around on the tip of his penus, so pre cum might have ended up a little outside the condom, but then he put his penus inside his boxer, wearing the condom, before we had "sex", so it might have cleaned itself. I had a pregnancy test done yesterday and it came to be negative, my sister told me not to worry that im probably not pregnant, but Im still worried, mybe my period is not even due until tomorrow or something but i wanna know if by doing this I could be pregnant.

Yes , if sperm is anywhere near a vagina it can swim into , say he ejaculated on your leg you can get preganet