12days ago me and my bf was just fooling around.i rubbed his penis over his pants.he also did the same.then he rubbed my clitoris with the same finger nd put a finger in but not very deep.at a point he wiped his precum with tissue paper and rubbed my clitoris again.i was supposed to have my periods 29th march.but it didnt happen.before periods i usually have pain in my nipples and joint pain which i am having now..i m very scared..plz someone help me..is there any possibility of being pregnant???

my first day of my last period was on the 24th and fully ended on the 29th and had a sex on the 30th. When we were having it, the condom broke and we stopped having it once we noticed and he says he was no where near coming. Is there a big chance of me getting pregnant ?

If he is fooling around, then you are certain to have a baby fool.. Congratulations on ur delivery in advance..:)