Okay I have never had sex with a virgin before and Me and my new boyfriend had sex... he is a virgin. The first time was as expected and short. About two hours later we tried again and he got hard during foreplay but when we started to have sex he felt like he was going to come but then he went limp. It happened again about another 2 hours later. And then the next morning. I have never dated a guy who has problems like this. My guy friend said maybe it was because he is not attracted to me.. I am a bit overweight and he is really buff. But we have been pursuing a relationship for 5 months.. I don't see him doing that when he has a lot of friends who are girls if he wasnt attracted to me. I thought maybe it was just to many times to quickly especially since it was his frist time. But he is very very into the sex... seemed very turned on and was the first to initate everything? HELP

Well the first time for every guy who is inexperienced usually cums really fast my first time i put it in twice and told her to give me a head she did and i left i got home like 5 min. later and when i was in the shower 5 min. had passed by (so its 10 min. now) and all this clear/yellowish cum was coming out idk what the h*ll it was but ya......

It usually takes the male 20 min to "restock" on his soldiers (lol) but in this case it seems as if something may be wrong (i could be wrong but who knows)

I think her question was if he was not attracted to her or not.

I don't think his penis's performance is any judge of that. She should be talking to her bf, not us, to learn that.

Most guys have a hard time coming the first time with a lady... especially a new lady... cause of all the pressure, stress, distractions, etc.

I would think that given some time and relaxation, they might do better.

But for now, don't jump to any conclusions. It's way too early in the relationship to judge.