My girlfriend told me that she let her ex boyfriend put the tip in, and I'm not sure if I'm truly the person who broke her virginity and its really bothering me, and I haven't had a straight answer, can anybody with an honest and factual answer please reply??

Also, we have had sex many times since then, it was 2 years ago that she let her ex do that, and I've been with her for a year and a couple of months, she didn't bleed on our first time that I saw either, that's why I was concerned, and I read that it doesn't always happen on a girls first time, but that's why I felt like maybe he had made her bleed. But it isn't something I'd quite like to ask directly

Hi confusedman, lots of things can break the hymen before a woman or girl has sex. And lots of women don't bleed the first time they have sex. An intact hymen and bleeding the first time a girl or woman had sex are not a sign of virginity. The only way to know if someone is a virgin is to ask him or her. and then you need to trust the answer. Realationships are built on trust. By constantly questioning her about this you are showing her that you have problems trusting people and possibly poisoning the relationship. Unless she had done anything to make you distrust her listen to her and stop pestering her about this. Also, why is it so important to you that she was a virgin when you met? Her past should have nothing to do with your relationship with each other. Whether she had sex with someone else before dating you is none of your business unless she chooses to tell you. That is her past. Not your past. Your relationship with her starts the day you first start dating. You have no right to judge her past. And she has no right to judge yours if you were not a virgin when you started dating her.
Finally, constantly questioning and distrusting a partner will only leave her feeling trapped and cornered into saying what she thinks you want to hear to get you to stop hassling her. You sound like you want honesty but your actions are actually making it hard for her to be honest. She needs to know that when she tells you the truth you will believe her and not judge her. If she says she is a virgin trust het. If she tells you she's not then tell her its not important. She is. All the best.