Hi, I have so many problems with my boyfriend. We can find some irrelevant thing to fight about, and none of us would give up.

Hi, it is not easy to have problems constantly with somebody, but my boyfriend says he would call me back and then he doesn’t in order to make me angry. If I try to contact him he is not reachable. If I call his house, he is never home. It isn't the first time he has done this, it has happened before as well. He contacts me when he wants, and when he’s got other plans I am not important. Sometimes I am worried about him, thinking if something is wrong. He doesn’t find it important to let me know what is going on, I can not go on like this. I guess it is never easy for us to understand them.

Relationships are tricky aren't they. Unfortunately, there isn't a magic formula to make a boyfriend, husband or partner turn into the person we wish they would be. If you find your unhappy with your relationship, it's probably best to look within and ask yourself a few questions...like: why am I tolerating this type of behaviour, and am I enabling it. (meaning you've set a precident they can treat you this way - being confrontational or elusive and not calling), how am I contributing to the breakdown of the relationship (are you the one being confrontational or have anger management issues?)? do I have unrealistic expectations? is this realtionship healthy? is there a future and room to grow? are you staying in this relationship out of convenience, fear or habbit?
It's never easy leaving or re-evaluating a relationship - especially when we feel we are 'in love' or deeply attached to another person - but at some point you need to determine if this person is or has become toxic to you. A relationship always will take work and compromise, but it should also be reciprocal and for the most part easy, comfortable and based on friendship.
My wise old grandmother who battled through and survived the 2nd world war told me something once and it has been my inspiration - "the whole point of being with someone (spouse, boyfriend and even friend) - whether for a lifetime or a night - is because you make them a better person and they do the same to - and for - you. It doesn't have to be in a big way either - just enough to know their presence makes a positive impact - without having to ask."
If your relationship is based on arguement and results in a poor self perception and/or anxiety/unhappiness, maybe it's time to cnsider moving on. Maybe take some time to figure out what you "want" out of a relationship...but more importantly what you "need" out of a relationship.
Good luck - and I hope you find happiness - both within yourself and a healthy relationship!

ok..im not trying to be mean but if yall fight about the stupidest and littlest things then you really shouldnt be together. Even though you may like him a lot if you are always fighting...how can you make it work?