Guys, I just can't deal with the fact that my boyfriend wants to break up with me! I can't. I love him so much and I was there with him all the time whenever he needed me, even if I knew that he is having problem with his mental health. Since first day of our relationship, he told me that he is using some antidepressants. It was hard for me to handle it, but what could I do about this? Nothing but to accept him.

Now, he wants to break up with me after seven months. Why? Why he wants to leave me? Am I not good enough? 

Depression is hard and depressed people want to be alone. Well, they don't really want to be alone but if they don't think that they want you to be around them, they will do their best to push you away. They want somebody to be there but they want it to be under their own terms. So you can try and not let him break up with you, but even if you succeed, know that he will still want that unless you are what he wants you to be. Unless you are there for him, to listen about his black thoughts everyday, and that can be tiring.

Hey there. Like Gaia already told you, people who are depressed very often wants to be alone, because they don't understand that they need someone around them. Sometimes, when we are depressed we are doing stuffs like that, telling our partners that we want to be alone because we want them to run from us, which is not nice, but I think that we do something like this because we want to put our beloved on some tests.

Try to talk to him and let him know that you are OK with his depression, but that you believe that you can fight it together.

Good luck.

It all comes down to how much you love your boyfriend and it comes down to your determination and willingness to help him. 

I have a friend who I am talking to over the internet, she is living in Dubai and she is suffering from depression. I figured out that she just wants someone to talk to, someone who is going to listen to her and be there at any time of the day. She often wakes me up in the middle of the night because she wants to talk (I gave her my phone number). So just try to be there for your boyfriend.

This is so like people who are suffering from depression. Nobody understands them, nobody cares, and they just want to run away from the world. And they are the ones who are right about everything, of course.

Well, if you really love your boyfriend, then don't let him break you apart, you can do this together. If he loves you, he will see that you are struggling as well and he will not let you two fall apart either. You really need to have patience here, if you are basically someone who doesn't have a lot of patience, this is going to be a big challenge for you.

Oh, yes. I left three of my boyfriends because I was depressed and on antidepressants and a couple of days later I was sorry. But I guess that it was too late to correct this damage. Now, a lot of things you can do about this. Do you love your boyfriend? OK, you do! Than you should not leave him alone. You should give him your full support.

OK, maybe you should let him to "get rest" a little bit, don't be boring because this can just push him away. Let him be alone for a couple of days and than try to talk to him.

I would do that...

It is a normal thing that depressed people do, they actually just want your attention and they want you to show that you care. I get tired of these things because it happens all the time with them, but like some of the others said, if you really love your boyfriend, you should be there for him and you should show him how much you care about him. It is not going to be easy, trust me, but you love him, and he really, really needs you. It is most likely that you are the only person who can help him overcome this.

They just want some attention because deep inside they believe that no one loves them, which is not true. But they believe that everyone are against them, that world is against them. And that is not true because they have a lot of people around them who love them. I don't know what to tell you and what is the best advice in this case because my girlfriend dumped me when she was depressed. When she was feeling much better, after a while she wanted me back. But that was almost one year after she dumped me. She told me that she always loved me but that she needed attention. So it is hard for me to tell is it worth to fight for this person or not.