Do you think that I am well prescribed for I am recently diagnosed with raynaud's disease so I was told that those calcium channel blockers are good in dilating blood vessels in raynauds and I would appreciate much if someone confirms this for me and how this drugs acts anyway. Thanks much!

There are many drugs prescribed for dilating blood vessels in raynauds. I am also taking calcium channel blockers that are about to open up and relax small blood vessels so the skin is provided more effectively with blood and besides that this drug is perfect in healing and reducing skin ulcers which are very common in patients with raynauds. Anyway I am also taking some other drugs called vasodilators are also effective in dilating blood vessels in raynauds and also this drugs are also good in relaxing blood vessels and are usually prescribed in the form of nitroglycerin cream –I am also applying it frequently on my fingers for I have also developed persistent skin ulcers condition.