Hello! I’d like if someone could help me with a good advice. My child has a behavioral disorder – he doesn’t talk, he usually yells, screams and breaks things around the house all the time. He started going to school this year, but behaves the same there also. What can I do to help this situation?

It is obvious that your child has a behavioral disorder. Strange thing you haven’t take him to a doctor yet. Anyway you still have a chance to make things better. I recommend you to start with Alfred Adler’s Program that helps bad behaving children. Misbehaving children are usually spoiled, egocentric and aggressive and the important thing is to be very patient in gaining some goals here. It is difficult, but worth of try. You’ll probably have to change your essential attitude toward life and people as well as the school environment.