%-) Im 6wks. My breasts seem itchy, my nipples are so sore i dnt even want to touch them when i take a shower much less in sexual intercourse, and they feel hard in the nipple area and the breast area. I cnt find info about this. And also is it normal to have cramps when im pregnant. Please i really just want to knw if im ok....and that this may just be normal signs of pregnancy.

have you seen a doctor yet? There are books on your first pregnancy. Your breast well be very tender and itchy, its because they are going through hormonal changes. They well get big and even leak alittle sometimes. everyone is different. yours are normal. If you plan on breast feeding i suggest rubbing them with a dry wash rag. it toughens them up. the cramping could be everything stretching inside. your body id going through a major change. go see a doctor, and do you have anyone who could help you? good luck.