I am 23 years old...just recently I got out of the shower and found a small red irritation on my right breast right under the nipple. Figured it was some skin related thing (not a big deal) but a week later it started to spread and is now the whole bottom side on my breast and looks like i got punched! Like a big bruise. It doesn't really hurt...(perhaps a little tender cause i keep touching it trying to find out what it is) and is more flaky and red if anything. And have also noticed a density variation in that general area as well. It feels harder then the rest of the breast. Now a small hardening has occurred right above the problem area next to the nipple, as well! I'm scared this might be first signs of breast cancer, though i don't have any REAL defined lumps or bumps anywhere...please help! :-(

HelpWanted0000

bro get it checked out

This is caused by your underwire and / or push-up bras as they cut off your lymphatic and blood circulatory systems and also your mammary glands. The hardness and flakes are from your skin not breading. I recommend that you start wearing full type cup bras without the underwire. Use some skin cream and apply on your breasts daily and fully for a few weeks and it should go away.

I love to suck tits

Hi I'm 14 and on my left breast I noticed a lump on the top of it, it's about the size of a, well bigger than a marble, but there's no swelling or anything wrong with my breasts, what could it be?