I have this knot in m ypubic hair and it hurts to the touch and it cant be a ingrown hair bump because its to big and slightly darker than the skin around it what is it?

Health Advisor
Actually, it could be an ingrown hair and it probably is. Besides an ingrown hair, it could be a pimple without the puss.
You would not believe what an ingrown hair could turn into. It can grow so big and even hurt upon touching. This is probably when it got infected and the hair is deep down stuck under the skin and cannot find its way up. It happens to me all the time. They can persist for a very long time. Sometimes I just leave them like that but if they are way too ugly, I visit a GP or a dermatologist to have it fixed. They either prescribe some antibiotics to get rid of the infected and sometimes excise the bump.
You should be squeezing the bump, you won’t do anything about it that way. Try to apply some warm compresses on it to try to bring out the puss and maybe the hair will come out too (if there is one).

Thank u so much I was worried sick about this I will do what u said and see what happens

Hey I have three lumps under my skin on the lips of my vagina and every so often I'll have one that may last for two weeks but this is a first. They really don't hurt just kinda irritating.. What could it be???