Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I would like to find out some stuff about breast implants. You see, I'm not so satisfied with the way I look and I'm sure my small breasts contributed the most to that.
So, I was thinking that maybe breast implants surgery will definitely solve my problem. But there is one thing I would also like to hear- can I wear my nipple ring after surgery.
I have putted one nipple ring in my right nipple and it has a sentimental value for me. If this implants surgery can leave me with rings in my nipples- what kind of operation can?
Thanks!

Hello. I have had the operation of breast implants about three years back and I will tell you some stuff that my doctor told me before. There are several types of breast implants surgery and the type of breast enhancement surgery that is most appropriate for a patient will depend on the type of results they are seeking.
You see, when I was reading some prospects from the clinique where I had my operation and I have read that no meter which type of operation you choose- it will not interfere with your nipple rings.
My doctor told me that woman should just remove a nipple ring about three weeks before operation so that any inflammation can subside and the track become cleansed. Then if she wishes, she can bring the ring to the surgery center, where they will sterilize it, and then re-insert the ring at the end of the procedure while she is still asleep.

I am getting implants on June 4th and my surgeon said that I can keep my nipple rings (2) in. I think you should just talk to a doctor and see what they say. I know that if you are having the implants inserted through the nipple this may cause problems, but ask. Good luck!