Hi. I am 17 years old. About 2 months ago I have pierced my nipple and I got pregnant. My left breast is swollen. Is that possible, to stay pregnant after piercing? I had a boyfriend 4 months ago, but we broke up and my periods are in order. It is not possible to have a period and still be pregnant? Should I check it out?

Hi. It is not possible to pierce your nipple and become pregnant. But it is possible to have a period and be pregnant. You can`t become pregnant of piercing, it`s impossible. You need a guy for that. You should check it out. You have many home pregnancy tests for that. Or you can go visit your doctor. Otherwise, it would be like, I want to have a baby, I`ll just pierce my nipple.

It is in fact IMPOSSIBLE to have a period and be pregnant tho many females think any vaginal bleeding is their period, and yes you still be pregnant after a piercing, but at some point you will have to take your rings out and the holes might close. If you think you are pregnant get a home test and if that comes back positive then go to a doctor so they can do all your tests and start you on your pills