I need help :( My name is Aaron Cox im 16 years of age, i have a problem with my nipples, they tend to swell up and then go back to normal, but both of them give me a small amount of pain whenever i touch them, i can feel some sort of lump underneath them that hurts when i touch it or puch on my nipple, Im a male, Thanks for any help.

Hi Aaron it is not uncommon for guys to notice nipple/breast changes excpecially if they come and go.  Throughout puberty and are found in both nipple it is highly unlikely that it is cancer.  But probably due to hormone changes..... have you started puberty yet ? If so how long ago did you start?

yes i have started it but i am a late bloomer, i have alot of hair on my testicles and some under my arms, im a little overweight round about 12 and a half stone, i have had this problem for about 1 year now

Yea I would say that this is probably normal and due to your changing hormones..... it should resolve as you go through puberty ...... if you want you can always mention it to your doctor at your next health physical

Thanks for the help, i have booked for the doctors in a few days :)

You're welcome and if you have any other questions or concerns just ask. :)