I just turned 20 on September 12th. I am a female. I am not pregnant, never gave birth or breastfed(not breastfeeding either). My right nipple has a burning pain. It feels like its burning if i touch it..or even if a shirt touches it. what could cause this?

Normally, nipples should not burn. So, go see your GYN so they can examin the breast and see if there is an infection whether there is discharge or not. Also, you may need an ultrasound to see if there is a mass that could be cancer causing the burning. I don't want to scare you, but young women do get breast cancer and anytime there is a problem it needs to be cheched out! Let us know what they say, please. It may help someone else.

Hey k, did rsdawilson's advice work out for you? Can you let us know how you're doing now? I'd like to hear how everything's going. Thanks :-)