I had sex and then the day after i started experiencing severe breast tenderness and it is getting worse. Could I be pregnant?

While breast tenderness usually doesn't sart the day after conception, if you had intercourse during your fertile days then there is that possibility. All you can really do is wait till you can take a ept to determine whether or not you are.

Hey there, 

A day after having sex is far too early for any symptom to be caused by you getting pregnant, simply because it takes a few days after the unprotected sex for you to conceive. And, it’s not only that you have to have unprotected sex, but you also have to be ovulating to conceive successfully. So, I really don’t think that breast tenderness is caused by the unprotected sex the day before.

Still, if you also had sex before that, there is some chance that you might have gotten pregnant earlier, if the sex wasn’t protected. So, to know for sure, you have to wait at least two weeks after the unprotected sex for the pregnancy test to be able to detect pregnancy hormone from your urine and give you the accurate result.

I really doubt you're pregnant... I get the same after sex sometimes, probably due to lots of bra-free movement of said breasts...
Apparently they don't like it... but don't worry, it's very unlikely you are pregnant! :)

Um my nipples really hurt and they started hurting the day after sex

The same thing happened to me.. Were you actually pregnant?

the same this is happening to me rn and im worried. please let me know

I had sex last sunday i think it was during my ovaluation n my breast starting hurting like a few days later

I was 4monts preg and lost it on the 10th of June. bleeding stops close to 2 weeks. I started having ovulation pain(i think) last week and little sore breasts, I had sex before, during ovulation and since yesterday the sore breasts start to increase. I will take a home test next week. I just hope it good news and till full time... pray for me

This is not even an answer.. What is the point of you answering a question with the statement : "you will have to just wait and see"?.... Obviously a girl doesn't want to wait which is why she is asking on the web... Duh

My breast hurts really bad and I had sex last week and they still hurt and are swelling and tender am I pregnant