For past 3 weeks I have noticed that my breasts are tender. Sometimes it feels like I can not even touch them. My best friend thinks I am pregnant. Maybe she is right, but I am too scared to go to doctor. What are other symptoms of pregnancy?

If you think that your friend is right, that you might be pregnant then you should do a home pregnancy test or go to your doctor. There is an obvious reason why you are worried, if not, you would not even think about it. You should not be scared to go to your doctor. He will help you know the truth and give you some advices if you are pregnant. It is true that breast tenderness can be a sign of pregnancy. I am sure that you are familiar with other signs of pregnancy like missed period, food aversion, frequent urination, nausea, heartburn and extreme tiredness. As the fetus grows, the uterus increases its size and this affects other parts of your body. Some changes are triggered by the hormones your body produces for nurturing the fetus. During pregnancy, every woman experiences some discomforts like constipation, hemorrhoids, nausea, vomiting, heartburns, headaches, fatigue, cramps, stretch marks etc. Remember, go to your doctor and ease your mind.

My girl friend just took the morning after pill on monday when we had sex on friday, now thats just on the edge of the 72hr for the morning after pill but today thursday she told me that her chest and vagina have been tender....could this be a side of pregnacy or just a side effect to the pill?