Hello, I'm new to this site, so sorry if this has been posted before. I've been on Lo Loestrin birth control and I get my period once every 13 days or so, so about twice a month, which only lasts 5-6 days. While I know that's not normal, it seems to be the only birth control I've been on that doesn't make me violently ill. Anyway, my question is that I've been on my period now for 10 days and it's not a heavy flow, but it's not light either. I also have had breast tenderness throughout the whole time I've been on it and I don't really now what could be going on. I have an appointment next week with my gynecologist, but I just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas about what it could be. My next "period" is due to start in 7 days.. Thank you.

Oh I pray someone can help me on this site. Ive been having early pregnancy symptoms for the last week and a half. Naseau, bloating, headaches, fatigue, frequent urination, but no abdominal cramps. Im a week late in my period, but tonight im not sure if i started or if its something else. I started bleeding lightly and at the same time i started i started getting a sharp pain above my stomach but below by breasts. It is extremly painful and if i am pregnant this will be my second. Ive been told every pregnancy is different but i dont understand why im having this pain and light bleeding. I also took a test and it was negative. Any ideas of what could be going on?