Hello, I am a little worried about something I found out earlier.  I am 16 years old.  I was finally able to pull back my foreskin and expose my glans two days ago.  I was cleaning it, and I realized, that there was another frenulum, on the left of the penis head.  After some research, I realized it was not another frenulum, but a penile adhesion or a skin bridge.  It is about 1/4 inch in length, and looks like a very thin bridge of skin connecting from the underside of my foreskin to the area right above my glans.  It just covers the purple line (idk what that is, top of the glans?).  I started to get worried when I was able to get an erection and pull my foreskin over the penis head. I realized that I could not get the foreskin to be able to fully expose the underside of the glans, because the skin bridge or whatever it is would make it too tight.  It hurt a little bit.  If my penis is flaccid, I can expose the underside fully, but my penis would be a little tilted because of the skin bridge, pulling on my penis.  What should I do about it?  Do I need to see a urologist and have surgery, or is there some other way to fix this?  Any help is appreciated, thanks!