Hi, I am mother of 6 years old boy who is having bronchitis. Almost every time when he gets a cold he would get bronchitis too. Than he starts coughing, secretion of mucus is big and finally he starts to feel pain in his ears. This is scenario which is happening every 2 months during autumn and winter. I don't know so if someone has any idea please share it with me.

Hi, my girl who is 5 years old also had problems with her ears. It is more often in the kids as they retain mucus in their nose instead of blowing it out from their noses. When there is mucus in the nose and nose is clogged it is great condition for forming of secondary infection which will affects their ears. If you want to avoid such developing of situation you have keep nose of you soon free of mucus and don't let it clog. You may use nose drops or some natural herbs which he may inhale to keep nose air ways free.