i have a question, its been a week or so after my period and i have notice some brown blood. I'm not sure if this is normal or that im pregnant. I have protected sex with my boyfriend and he withdraws to make sure. So is it normal or something else?

Community Administrator
You should be safe if he managed to withdraw every time and not ejaculate inside of you. Some women do expereince bleeding or spotting after their periods from time to time. To make sure that pregnancy hasn't occured, wait for your period and if it's late, do a test.

There is no other way to tell. If you are not pregnant, and the bleeding happens again, you should see a gyn to see if everything's ok and check for possible causes of the bleeding.

i have a question. well i just ended my period about 4 days ago. it was a day or so after that i had protected sex with my boyfriend. Ever since i ended my period ive been feeling bloated still & the other day my "area" was wet. i wipped my self it was blood. i dont know whats going on? i need help and answer. im planing to go to the doctors but id like to hear from others first

I spot a little bit the day after my period ends. It's pretty normal.

BTW you mentioned that you had protect sex? Is withdraw your only means of protection? If so there's a very real chance you could be pregnant.

I have been tryin to get pregnant for the last 4 months. Recently I started my period 2 days ago but today its very light and the blood is brown. Anyone have any advice or suggestions of what could be going on???