I just got over my last ovulaton cycle on or around the 8th of september, my fiance and i had sex at least 4 days before that W/O protection ... i had brown spotting like usual... but then it truned into blood right after ovulation (no break in between) i have been spotting blood for about 3 days now and it is enough were i have to wear a panty linner! this has never happened to be before there is no cramping although i do get nausa after i eat sometimes and i have been getting indigestion! is there something wrong with me? could i be pregnant? should i seek medical help? PLEASE HELP ME

heyy i was wondering how long the bleeding went on for and if you were pregnant or what was wrong because i've been doin the same but my bleeding lightened up alot but sometimes its a lil more than spotting. but its been going on for 15 days now..?