Hi I am 17 years old an I have been getting brown discharge instead of my normal period for the past two months and I get it around the time I am suppose to start my period.... I havent been sexually active since the end of April but me and my boyfriend never used a condom! I got my period twice after the last time we have had sex but this month and last month during the time I'm suppose to get my period I have been getting the brown discharge for like 3-5 days and then no blood after that like it was my period!! Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Or am I good and just go see the doctor to see what's up with my period?

Hi (: Replying because I am having the same problem and it's worrying me too. I'm 17 years old too and I had sex about in April and my boyfriend and I never used condoms at the time but he did "pull out". After that month I never received my period and I took a test but it came out negative. Around the end of July I had sex again without a condom. Maybe a week after I received brown discharge and I can't really remember how long it last but sometimes when I wiped it wouldn't even be there and then the next day I'd have brown discharge in my underwear. It finally went away and just today (August 22) I went to school and I felt as if I started my period. I went to the bathroom and it was brown discharge again, but no blood as if it was my period. It may of included a tiny bit but not enough to think it was my period as well, just discharge. And I'm sort of concerned about it myself as well. ): I haven't took a pregnancy test but I plan on Friday just incase. Hopefully we can figure what this is.