A little background before this. I am 33 now. For past 3 years have been having bad stomach pains, sent to a gastro dr, they seen nothing. Went to er while passing a kidney stone, and they saw an ovarian cyst, never did they follow up. Complaining to gyn of very heavy periods and cramping for two years, finally last May, they put me on birth control. Now to present time, its almost one year of being on birth control, and this new thing starts. My last normal period was in Feb, it ended followed by a week of brown spotting. Okay no big deal there, thats just old blood. It stopped all is well. I had sex with my husband on March 14th, and the brown blood started again, and has not stopped since. Its now April 11, and its still going on. Its not a lot, just a constant thick smear of it. I am concerned since this combined with past symptoms seem like they can tie together. My father died of colon cancer, and I have a younger sister who has cervical cancer, but I have no clue if this could be that. I go to the gyn monday night, but need someones opinion to see if i am thinkin off the wall. Even though I am about convinced something is wrong, since on top of the brown blood for 6 weeks, I also get off and on adominal pain.

I went to the gyn, so here is the info so far. He did a endometrial biopsy. This was NOT pleasant in any way , shape or form. He didnt say what it is he is looking for, which of course makes me wonder the worse. He did mention having an ablation if it came back okay, and my mind went elsewhere when he was discussing possible vaginal hysterectomy if not. So now as I wait the results, I wonder, could it be cancer at 33? Guess we shall know soon enough.