Ok so, I was on birth control for a little over 4 years and stopped taking it recently (about 2 weeks ago). I remember having my period the end of July but I do not remember getting it in August (my husband can't recall either). I am not entirely sure that I missed my period in August because I have been very forgetful lately. I have also had a lower back ache, frequent headaches (more so than usual), more frequent urination, tender breasts, some increased mood swings, ocassional nausea during mid-day, lightheadedness and some soreness in my abdomen. Is it possible that the reason why I am experiencing all of this is that I am pregnant? Is it too early to do an at home test and have it be accurate?

PS-I am also so far 4 days late this month...

well i would say that you are pregnant, and since you are 4 days late this month id say that if you take a hpt it will come out positve..good luck !

Hey so are you trying to get pregnant? if you don't mind I ask..because my husband and I are trying..and so it does sound like you are pregnant..just take a test and see..or go get a blood test done at your doctors office that will make you feel better knowing..but good luck to you.

Well we aren't necessarily "trying" but we decided that we weren't going to try to avoid it either, we ultimately decided that it would be best just to let nature take it's course and see what happens. Good luck!!

tjslove, sounds like there is a baby on the way!!!!!

I just took an at home pregnancy test and it came out negative....any thoughts? Could it be a false negative?

well you could be taken the test to soon..if you get a negative test again I would go see your doctor and get a blood test done just to make sure..because it sounds like you could be pregnant..I know you said you were 4 days late so the test could be wrong..but like I said just to be safe I would see a doctor.thanks and good luck

hey again and can you keep us posted about you I would love to find out if you are pregnant... :-)

It is possible sinc eit's kind of early, although I would be surprised if you got pregnant that early off birth control. If so, though, congrats. Do you think you can head to the doctor for a blood test?