I am 18 yrs old and for about two months now i have felt nauseous every day but have not actually been sick. I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative, I then came on my period ten days late. The blood was bright red and although it lasted for 5 days, 2 of those days consisted of no blood at all. I found this very unusual. I was between 7 and a half and 8 stone and have now gone down a dress size and noticed a considerable amount of weight loss. I have bruises all over me, if I bang into something, a bruise will have developed within ten minutes. I have also been suffering from numbness in my arms and legs, this hasn't happened a lot but has still happened. One particular night, both arms and both legs went numb, I felt paralyzed. I have been to the Doctors and blood tests and urine samples have all come back normal, does anyone know what this could be?

maybe lack of iron and poor blood circulation. Do you do much exercise or smoke?

headaches,numbness,lost 50lbs in a few monthes,shaking or jolting of limbs alot of problems trying to find out myself had mri may have ms. i have no insuance so i cant coontinue testing. this is an aweful thing i hope u have more luck than me tired and ache all the time i wish i had advise for u maybe someone else will again good luck try not to let it get u down

hey did you ever find out what was wrong with you because the same thing is happen to me now?...