im 18 year old male, and the other day i noticed that there was a big red bump just above my penis (not on) iv only had sex once and it was over a year ago. The bump is very painfull. I thought it might be a hernia or somethig like that cause ive had similar bumps in other areas like my leg andby me hip. When i popped those a white puss came out and than with a little blood. after i got all the white out it went away. I also have pimple like bums on my legs ( not like the big red bumps) , im thinking they are sweat pimples becasue i got them when soccer started up. i also think they could be an ingrown hair cause i have shaved before. at the same time as the leg pimples showed up i got the same under my arms in my armpit. What is this?

dude i got the same problem just its on my pubic area....its not herpes and it happens mostly after shavin and its annoying as hell...cause i dont want to have sex atm due to it cause it really is embarrassing

Yeah, that's pretty common after shaving down there.

Try skipping the razor for a while and just carefully trim the hair with scissors.

When you do start shaving again, shave down with the grain and use plenty of shaving cream to keep the skin from becoming irritated.

What kind of shorts do you wear when you play soccer? I've seen new workout gear at Sports Authority that claims to keep you drier during exercise.