Okay so a few days ago I started feeling a bump on my right lower labia minora. This has happened before (about a year ago) and it went away after a hot bath. However, this time it got progressively worse. A month ago, my boyfriend fingered me and him and I grind (with clothes on) on the regular. I know he doesn't have STDS or anyone I've done anything sexual with (which is close to none). Anyways I looked in the mirror at the bump and I found that there was a white layer over the lower labia minora. I used a q tip and carefully removed it and suddenly started bleeding. It hurt very badly and I took a hot bath right after and then went to bed. When I woke up the next morning it hurt even worse and walking, sitting, and wearing clothes all became very very painful. Even peeing hurt but only because the urine would run over the wound (not because it's a uti because I've had that before and this isn't it). Today it feels a little better but when I looked again to check up on it, the area was more swollen and there are two white little bumps with a crease of blood on the outer edge of the labia. I haven't shaved my pubic area in a month so I doubt that it is a cut from that. Every time I touch anywhere close to the area to get a better look, excruciating pain shoots through my body and more blood appears. Throughout the day today I found my panties had some blood on them. (I'm not sure if this is relevant but my last period was about a month and a half ago and it was 2 drop ls of blood-a very short period) I avoid wiping after I pee and instead softly pat the area with toilet paper which results in a dark brown goop coming off onto the paper. Tonight when I took a hot bath I stepped right on it, sat down and brown chunks of skin or something floated up off my vagina. I know it's gross! I know this isn't a yeast infection because that doesn't cause bumps! Please help. I'm in a lot of pain and I don't want to see a doctor about this and waste my mothers money if I can fix it at home and remain somewhat comfortable.

Health Guru

Hi, where abouts on your labia is the bumps, are they near the top around your clitoris area around your urethra area or down near your vaginal entrance area?

It's on the lower vaginal entrance area the closest to my butt but not on my butt

Health Guru
Is it more between the crease of your leg and labia majora or more on your labia majora inside and between vaginal entrance?

So I just got back from the doctor. She said its an ulcer. She tested for herpes just in case and the results will be back in tomorrow afternoon

Health Guru
It's hard to diagnosed without seeing what it looks like but I was going to say it could be a batholins cyst.
Did the doctor give you anything to treat it?

More like on the labia. I know it's not from shaving so lol

see thats what i thought it was. I got a bump about a year ago and thought that's what it was and I just soaked in a bath and it went away that time but this time it hurt worse and it wasn't going away. Doctor said it's not a cyst and she just gave me some Vaseline and said it'd take up to 10 days to heal and just keep taking hot baths and wearing lose pants.

Health Guru
You could also try a sitz bath as salt is good for fighting infection and it will also help with the healing.
If you would like to know more about it feel free to ask :)