i recently asked a question about a small bump right on the creves of my penis and scrotum.....the answer to my question was that it was either an ingrown hair or a cyst, and thers not need to panic. after a couple of weeks. i stil have this bump. im starting to 2nd guess my "not panicking"......this bump niether hurts nor is itchy. its just...there . can someone guide in doing something about it?

Hi there again! Have you tried applying hot compresses like I mentioned?
If these truly are ingrown hairs, and infected, believe me when I say that they can be persistent for months.
See if you can get an antibiotic cream in a pharmacy to try to get rid of an infection.

You may also want to ask for a product that has Salicylic acid as an ingredient. Salicylic acid works very well for ingrown hairs as it exfoliates, moisturizes, clears pores and can help prevent infection.
If nothing works, then seeing a dermatologist is your last option.

i know you told me to put some pore cream, but im new to all of this, and as the time passes and the bump is still on my scrotum/penis.......im getting more worried....help me please

I have already told you what to look for in the pharmacy, I don’t know another way to help you. You could also ask at the pharmacy how to apply or read it from a manual once you by it.
If you can’t figure out any of these, talk to your parents about seeing a doc and dealing with it surgically. Maybe a surgeon can drain it for you or remove it another way! Good luck!