Thank everyone for the help I get in advance. Anyway, about a week ago or so I felt a small sort of bump on my scrotum, and I am still in high school. I am a virgin do I don't believe this is an STD. Anyway, this bump now looks like a sort of pimple and is VERY painful and stings very bad when it is touched. There is only one of them and it is not attached to the testicles. This is the first time anything like this has ever happened. I'd like to find out what this could be, and how to treat it if I can. Thank you all again.

hey there,

so it most likley is a pimple but because its hard to visualize one cant say for sure. has it gotten bigger and does it have a white head like a pimple? have you cut or scratched your scrotum recently that could have gotten infected?

i would try putting some rubbing alcohol on it with a cotton ball or napkin IT IT IS NOT OPEN or draining. the alcohol will dry it out and cause it to shrink. you should do this once or twice daily and see if it helps
%-)

Thank you very much. I just applied rubbing alcohol and i believe it's working. I appreciate the help :-)

hey no problem man please let me know how it turns out ;-)