I have had a small bump on my scrotum for about a year or so. It does not hurt, itch or anything of that nature. It is very small, smaller than a pea. It is a fleshy/white color. It feels and even looks similar to a boil, though not quiet as squishy as one. It almost feels solid, like a little beebee. It does not have a head on it, and doesnt feel like it should be "popped" like a pimple, at least to me. It has never hurt or itched, I am just curious to know what it could possibly be.

Celebrity
If you have been reading posts around the forum, I am sure you have come across a term sebaceous cysts. Well, it is exactly what you have. These cysts are very similar to pimples, even appear the same way, and when these cysts get inflamed, they become pimples-red, swollen and painful.

Sebaceous cysts never had a head on it but it seems as if there’s something white accumulated down under but it would be hard to squeeze out. It is the same stuff that accumulates in the pimple, an oily substance called sebum that is produced by the oil glands. Most commonly a hair comes out of these cysts, the hairs are usually white as well and not that noticeable.

These bumps are harmless, cannot be spread, they don’t hurt and are not supposed to be removed because they don’t cause any harm.

Thank you very much sir.

i think i have this but it itches

Not to contradict Bobby, but it's possible that this is a lymph note that has been infected.

It depends upon where on the scrotum this is.

Most likely, Bobby is correct.

If you'd like an informed opinion, call it to the attention of your doctor the next time you're in for any reason. He should do a routine examination and set your mind to rest.

Good luck.

Hi i have this little but noticable bump when mess with it it turns red ni popped it n it just bleedn it stops fast it doesnt itch doesnt burn hurt it just feel like a normal penis sonebody help me and when i look at the pictures of diseases it looks nothing like any of them

I have a small red thing on my scrotum, as though it is attached like a tick. I noticed it for the first time today. It is like a tick with no legs. It is tiny, like a tick, where it attaches to the scrotum. Could it be a different type of insect than a tick? Any ideas?