So I'm 16 years old the last time I have had sex was Septemeber of 2010, Last Novemeber (2010) I had an STD testing done and it came back negative, well I satrted having bumps oin my inner thigh so I went back to the Gyno, she did more testing and still nothing. Well In Januaray I went back to the Gyno and asked for a blood test a pap, and urine test I was so nerves about what I might have had. Still when the results came back they were Negative, well in Febuary I went back because I was sure I had something, remind you I have not had sex this year, the test from Febuary came back negative, well I started getting a bump on the lip of my vigina and then another one, well the Gyno said it was shaving bumps, but it couldnt have been because it was on the lip of my vigina, well then I devloped 1 more and they look like one of those white moles on your skin you sometimes get, they dont itch and im not smelling weired im not red, and the ones on my inner thigh are like fuid filled ones they wont go away the Gyno said that there nothing to be worried about...thats not the problem im scared i have put off sex scince 2010 these bumps wont go away and im scared because if the test are coming back negative then what else is there to do? :/ somebody please help me please:/ 

Sometimes it depends on the cleaniliness of that area...keeping that area clean can often prevent bumps or pimples in those places..i used to have them too and occassionally i get them, if i haven't been washing myself properly...hope this helps