hi im 18 and im overweight between my legs i get large pimples that almost look like blood blisters and just get bigger until i can painfully pop them and blood goes every where, is there some remedy available to help me or some cream anything !!!

Hi im 24 years old and my first sexual experince was when i was 17. At the time when i first had sex i remembered that. my penise would burn alot when i urinated since then i never got checked and the burn went away but i kept itching over the years around my thighs genitals and butt it also created dark areas what can i do at home to stop whatever it is that is going on with me.

You shouldn't be having a "burn" reaction when urinating. You need to see a doctor ASAP.

its from having your thighs rub together they make a cream shafing cream i think monistat or something like that makes it and it works wonderfully :) good luck

It is probably infected hair folicles..or ingrown hairs caused, as the person above said, by your thighs rubbing together. I've heard that monistat cream works very well too by the way. However, if you keep getting these abcesses and they get rather large in size (like a quarter to silver dollar size) you may want to get yourself checked for MRSA. My 18 year old daughter has that, and she's skinny as a rail, but it still causes these pimple-like bumps that become very painful and sometimes large. If left untreated, MRSA could cause necrotic flesh or even death if an infection occurs through your blood. Not trying to scare you, but MRSA is a nasty little strain of staph that is sweeping the US. Good luck!

They are boils resulting from a bad diet and lack of circulation. It's not the "rubbing together" thing that comes from chafing or MRSA (which is what some of these peeps suggest. Trust me, it's boils. I was overweight and had the same problem. And I am afraid there is only one solution: Excercise. I have since dropped 70 lbs and all the boils on the legs went away.

You should be seeing a doctor, and STOP POPPING THE SORES!!! It sounds like hydranitis it is caused by blockage in sweat glands. It is chronic and can cause severe infections if not treated properly. I also have this I am 29 and have been fighting this since 12. It can be very painful. It is aggravated by being overweight, but not caused by it. The sores are more common on the insides of thighs, the creases of your legs, as well as anal and vaginal areas. And sometimes on the breasts. Again see a Doctor,And STOP poping them. Hope this helps.

I have the same problem! My gyno says it's excess staph in the area. She said that everytime you shower you should wash them with antibacterial soap, and they should go away.

i have the same poblem om a 16 yr old girl and im scared it might lead to something serious should i go see a doctor :(

I have been having that problem since I was 14, they r huge and looking like boils. Whenever my legs rub that's the worse time, extremely painful, I popped one once and a lot of pus and some small hairs came out of it. Surprisinly it came back the following mth, since u treated urs is it possible u can give me some advice on how to treat it and how to get rid of the dark spot from between my thighs.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

i think you might have a STD

I get these sores/boils that have a lot of pus and blood too around my thighs but also under my breast at times. They hurt a lot and I seem to get them around the time of my monthly and/or after intercorse with my husband. I am overweight some, and wondered if this is the reason. But I do remember having them some when I was a teenager and at that time I was a stick and my legs never rubbed together. I am more worried because of the way the look, they hurt but only if I am wearing an outfit that my thighs rub or if I try to pop them. I have been thinking about seeing a dermatologist but some people say the meds did not help. I'm not sure what to do. My regular doctor has given me antibiotics sometimes it helps sometimes it doesnt.

Dr. OZ. Iam 64 years old and have bee suffering from hydernetis for about 35 years. I have been told that there is no cure for this condition. Are they right or is there a cure. I HAVE HAD MULTIPAL SURGERIES ON THIS CONDITION AND IT WORKS FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT IT COMES BACK. I is very uncomfortable for me to sit down, and even to walk at times. If you know anything that I can try it would be greatly appreciated if you would inform me. Thank you. Yours truly Barry Hall. Suffering in Canada.

Hello im 50 years old and have been dealing with this since i was 36 years of age.Not knowing what was going on i went to the doctors and explained what was going on i wasnt told much except that if it gets worse to come back.well it gotten worse as the years went by and all that i was told was to take some antibiatics.After doing so i can tell you that it didnt work and i went back to the doctors year after year until i was told that it was hydranitis.By then it was to late i had to have multipal surgeries on my bottocks,my underarm and between my thighs because i feel that the doctors took to long to do something about it,Now i cant work because i cant reach up with my left arm cant sit to long because of no padding in buttocks and cant spread my legs wide enough because of the pain it causes and the after effects like arthiritis.So dont let the doctors wait like they did me to do something about it.Because im now single and ashamed to show my body to females because of it.Suffering in Colorado

then get a UTI from the soap.