for about 2 years now i have these bumps on my inner theighs that appear alot and they hurt when i sit down sometimes.they also occasionally itch. sometimes i try popping them when they get as big as a dime and first puss followed by blood comes out of them then they heal but leave a scar.its really embaressing because my vaginal area is not clear like it should be its all brown and scared from the "bumps" or "pimples" so i can really wear a bathing suit or have sex because its exreamly noticeable.

I understand how you feel, I also have problems with ingrown hairs and pimples in that area. I have a whole lot of these little whole that I made by poking, squeezing and trying to get them out. Even though I know I shouldn’t be doing it, it is way to contagious, so I can’t stop.

I don’t know what your bumps exactly are, they could be cysts, ingrown hair or pimples. Are you waxing or shaving the area. I would advise waxing as it leads to less ingrown hairs that shaving. You could try to get a lotion with salicylic acid that helps with ingrown hairs and pimples.

You should also see a dermatologist and talk to him/her about things you could do t avoid your problem and possible get rid of scars and bumps that are already there. They are really good at this!