This post is an extension of the

White bumps on penis and lips....sebaceous glands????
thread.

Please continue posting within this thread.

After noticing these bumps on my penis in the 7th grade, i began to freak out, and i thought about it every day. I looked up pictures of genital warts and herpes but they looked waaaaay more severe than what i had. After thoroughly researching my condition, i found this website and looked at the wiki picture and it looks very similar (though slightly more severe than what i have). I, like everyone else was slipping into depression, and it consumed my life everyday. I tried putting antibiotic cream on it for awhile but that didnt do sh*t. Thank you everyone!!!!!

I am currently 15 years old and my birthday is in 2 weeks. My girlfriend is planning a surprise for me (she said) and i know that im gonna get some head ;-) I know now that i have nothing to worry about!!!!!

Wow, thank god i found this its a huuuuge burden off my shoulders. I'm 15 and have had these for about 6 months, while my condition isn't nearly as bad as the wikipedia picture, its still got me extremely depressed and I have completely avoided girls because of them. It f*****g sucks that they'll always be there but according to this thread, most women don't mind. Also, at home, while i work out 3 times a week and am fairly physically active, my diet is horibble! Like junk food allllll the time, recently a friend and I went on a skiing trip where i skied till i thought I was gonna die every day and ate almost no junk food just power bars, fish, and meat, all of which i burned off as calories while skiing. I noticed that by the end of the week they had started to dissapate is it possible that these things are linked to diet and exercise? If so i'm going to start eating alot better in hopes that they may go away or in the least dissapate. Finally, I tried applying creams to it which didn't help at all but i found that neosporin may help even in very slightly, either way I don't think it's going to hurt to apply some. Maybe if the condition worsens I'll grow the balls to ask my parents but until then I'm going to try to eat better as giving up junk food is definitely worth making this condition easier to live with. Thanks everyone who posted, it might take awhile, but this thread has definitely saved me alot of depression and hopefully some good sex ;-)

I think I have the same thing. I have a dermatologist appointment tomorrow morning for something else and I'm going to have her take a look. I'll let you guys know what she says.

OMG, I just read through the previous thread posted about this, TY everyone I feel like a million dollars I'd say the last 3-5 years I have been going crazy, 1st I thought it was herpes but did my research & realized that my spots were solid where as herpes aren't as well as the fact there was no secretion or scabbing, I JUST WANNA SAY TY FOR THIS

Hey guys, i have the same thing on my upper lip, penis, and scrotum. Three places that you would definitely not want this kind of thing, but theyre barely even noticeable so f*** it. I read a post by a doctor somewhere that heat makes them more pronounced, and they suggested goin commando to cool things off down there. Ive been doin it for a couple weeks, and it actually helps alot, and goin commando is the sh*t. Pass the info on if you see posts like this, alot of guys waste alot of time feeling self conscious about this kind of thing; could be alot worse..

im 16 and i got this stuff, its dam annoying so im going to begin experimenting with different skin creams that helps with bumps and visibility and such. I know this sounds RETARDED, but ive tried applying proactive to my penis and it does help with the feel a little bit because it saturates your skin. So it is a little bit harder to feel them, im sorry to say it does nothing to help with the visibility.

!!!!! o.O :-D :-D :-D 8) wow, i have had these things for years and just today i had the balls to even look it up, and i can tell you i feel amazing. i only wish i had known sooner, honestly they should teach you about this cause it has made me sorry angry and depressed at times. i wouldnt say im to good looking. but i usually hit it off pretty good looking chicks, but i always let the bumps screw around with my head so i never really let to much develop, im 18, i thought that i was gonna die or something, this gives me a huge outlook on life now i feel so alive right now ha. thanks to everyone for sharing there stories it makes me feel so relieved to know its not contagious, isnt an std, and that im not the only one. i hope that there will one day be a cheap solution to getting rid of them but till than i have to live ha.

im 16 and im so happy i found this, i have been worrying that i had an STD for the last 2 years, and been scared to go out with girls thinking that they would say i had herpes or something. these white f*****g things have been keeping me worried about my sex life, thank god its not an STD , im going to try different ideas that i saw in this thread to get rid of them ill post back if anything works

these fordyce spots are probably in 90% of men apparently. i was quite worried what they were why do they not tell you about them in sex education if you are practically bound to get them. also can they be spread to other parts of the body like the hands

Glad I found this site, I have had these bumps for a long time now and I always thought it was herpes. Kept me from going after women though.

Huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I will ask the doctor about these anyways though just to make sure.

The lazer treatment for the glands that everyone is on about is available, but the dermatologist says I'd have to put cream on my penis for the rest of my life as my penis would look like eczema if I didn't, so that's not an option guys. Basically these glands keep the skin looking like skin as it moistens it, without these we'd have flaky skin, just seems ours is over active.

I agree that's what the issue seems to be. I'm glad that you at least didn't go with the surgical option as it sounds like it would have been very disruptive!

I am So happy i found this topic

All my friends have been wonderin why i havent been hooking up with any girls lately
But this was like a weight lifted off my shoulders

Just wish there was a way to get rid of this sh*t, Cause im not down for explaining this sh*t to high school girls
They f*****g tell everyone anything, and i dont want some stupid b***h going around saying i have an std

Ne ways is their surgery or anything anyone has had
would like to know if it works

Havent had the nuts to tell a doctor or anyone yet and was scared of giving a girl an STD(im a nice guy i couldnt do that), but now i know whats up, just wish there was a way to get rid of this. Still a bit self concious cause i dont want girls sketchin, but whatever.

Wow! I can't believe this is the first time i've actually seen anything like this before. I'm 30 and first noticed these when I was around 16. I still had a few sexual experiences when I was younger, although I was quite self concious and not as confident as I wanted to be. When I was 20 I told my girlfriend I thought I could have genital warts or something, she didn't really bat an eyelid and we had a normal sex life. I've had an active sex life since then and had around 30 sexual partners, none of whom have ever mentioned them. I just kind of forgot about them, although from time to time I would get a bit depressed about them. I'm very relieved to find out that they are normal and harmless, although I could sort of tell that they were harmless anyway I think. Feel pathetic for not seeing a Dr about them though. I wish I'd known about this when I was 16, it would've saved a lot of worry. I agree with the others who said that sex education should tell us about this!

Thanks everyone.