My daughter is 13 and has some white bumps that are rasied on the skin on her legs. She started out with about 4, now she has about 9 of them. They have a pin hole on the top of the bump. When I squeeze them a hard white substance comes out, then they start to bleed. They won't go away. Can anyone tell me what this sounds like?

That totally sounds like a plugged hair folicle that is VERY common on the back of the arms and on the thighs! The best thing to use is one of those Scub Sponges - they are all nylon! Then use an exfoliating scrub or wash and GENTLY scrub the thigh area and use an astrigent after to keep the pore/folicle open! Don't pop them OK?! They can get infected! If she exfoliates her legs and back of her arms - because I guarantee you it will happen there too! Then she should have no further problems with it! the pin hole is the pore, and the hard stuff is the trapped soap and skin debris! Good luck and health!

My daughter had the exact same thing! On her neck and under one arm. Now my 2 yr old has them all over her butt. They are flesh toned bumps and when squeezed, a hard white discharge comes out, then it bleeds real bad. I haven't found any info about it and my pediatrician doesn't have a clue either. It seems to be contageous since my 5 yr old had it first. I don't know what to do. It would be great to know what it is and how to get rid of them!

Vicki