What do you think white bumps on gums might be? My almost a month old baby has these white bumps ever since she was born and only her gums are affected and they look like red bumps actually with the white spot on the center and are making me crazy. What do you think this could be?

Hi! Don't worry those white bumps on gums are very common in newborns. I think they are called millia but when they are placed on gums than I think they are known as Epstein's pearls and both of them are in fact kind of leisure that usually disappear on their own without any special treatment. And also adults might have those white bumps on gums-I have them usually after some inflammation such as cold or influenza so as I was explained if the fever is missing during some inflammation process than those white bumps on gums are very common as the body's response on the inflammation.