My 5 years old daughter has asthma and lately (3 days) reddish eyes and little bumps on her left eyeball. It doesn't itch her, bumps on her eyeball isn't annoying, she says. What can I do? Must I visit doctor?

I think she developed some kind of allergy. Patanol is appropriate treatment for ocular allergy. You might try homeopatic treatment. If the situation doesn't get better in a few days, you must visit a doctor. It would be recommendable to visit one already.

Well,
Well the fact is that the red spots on her eye might be caused by the itching. If she itches her eyeballs to hard her eye blood vessels might burst and there for they might cause the ted bumps in her eyes. You need to pay attention that she stops with the eye itching and try to wash her eye with clear water. This may prevent the itching in the eye and then her bumps might disappear. If this doesn’t help than you have to see a doctor and to several test to see what is causing the bumps in the first place. I hope this helped a bit.

All the best,
Nelie