Hi, I developed little white bumps all over my face, especially around the eyes. They look really ugly, and I have to remove them. However, it is not so easy. I tried to squeeze them like the pimples, but they are too hard. Any ideas?

Hi, I had the same white bumps around my eyes, and I was so determent to remove them, that I made holes and scares on my face. So learn from my mistake, and don’t squeeze them on your own. If you want to remove those little white bumps, go to dermatologist. S/he will do it properly and leave you no scars. My dermatologist told me that these little bums are actually proteins trapped under my skin, called milia. In your case, they could also be comedones or whiteheads- excess fats and wastes, trapped within the pore. I removed white bumps from my face, and I intend to prevent developing new ones. I will avoid the sun and hard chemicals which are the common causes of milia.