hi my name is david and this question is for my fiancé. she's had these very small white bumps on the tips and sides of most of her fingers. actually they're more on her finger tips than the sides. they don't itch and they can't be popped. we're just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what they could be. now when i say small i mean it. it's as if someone made dots with a pen, maybe even smaller than that. they kind of look like pin pricks but, bumps not indentations. we're going to make an appointment with a dermatologist at some point but we're just trying to find out what they might be on our own. so any information would be much appreciated and i thank you in advance.

Hi
does your fiance use latex gloves/hand gel (alcohol) maybe she has changed her moisturizer think about things like that first these things will probably be discussed with dermatologist any way.

:-)

It sounds like it's Fordyce spots which are pretty common. If you do a google search for them you can find them pretty easily. What do you think?

My husband got these bumps. He used to think they were zits though he could never pop them. Now I get them. Whatever this is, it is contagious, and Id like to find out because I NEVER had these before.