My husband and I have been having sex regularly, since the end of my last period. My breasts have been really sore since mid cycle and I feel bloated. I have also been craving weird foods. I took me a blood pregnancy test on Wed and it was negative. Do you think it may be too early to tell if I'm pregnant?

I've been bloated and having cramps as well. I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know how to answer your question but hopefully all goes well for you

ive had sex for the first time in the middle of february and about a week later i got my period but it was a bit lighter than my normal period, then in the beginning of march i kinda had sex agaiin (meaning  he stuck his penis in me for about a minute) but i was about 3 days late on my period in march and when i got it it was light on the first day then spotting the next 2 days then it was completely gone. i havent taken a HPT yet but im going to get one today, im scared i might be pregnant. ive had loss of appetite and i feel bloated all the time, im tired pretty much all day and i feel neausous all the time, i havent vomited tho. i should have taken the test sooner to stop me from worrying but i guess im just scared to take it in general...

I would wait until I have missed my period. It could be too early to detect. Your level of pg hormone might not detect that early. Some women show up late until they have missed their period. Not every women will detect earlier. So I'd wait and see. It could be anything.