Hi ladies, I have a major issue: burning on insertion. Not just minor tingling, its so severe that i ask my husband to blow on it or bring me an ice pack (OUCH). All medical reasons have been ruled out according to my doctor. I am scared to have sex, and don't know what to do. Has this ever happened to any one?? Any suggestions??? I'd like to enjoy sex again, please help.

You may have Vulvodynia, a condition that causes over sensitivity of the vulvar nerves, and often burning/pain during intercourse and usually has no visible symptoms but of can last for months or years, but there are tablets that can offer you relieve. The condition is not uncommon but man women are too embarrassed to bring it up to their doc. therefor, it isn't talked about enough, hope u find a solution soon :) and I'm sorry if I'm just repeating info you've already heard.