I have a big problem first when i had sex i was 14 nothing happen... but then When i turned 16 i started having sex again The first time it burned so bad then the second time It burned again then i started bleeding afterward  i started to have a white discharge. i got a pap smear the doctor was gentle but i had a horrible burning and stomach pain i felt like i wanted to pass out then when he put his fingers in it burned so badly. I know its not normal and the test results won't come in for a week I'm scared and i want to know some answers

Being 16 myself I know that the first few times of sex should hurt, and bleeding is normal with that too because the hymen has to be broken. It probably would feel like a burning due to the pressure of it being pushed in but I'm not completely sure about the papa smear test.