Hi,I have had panic attacks for the last 15 years.I was wondering if any one gets burning in the head,scalp intence & under arms.It burns like a throbbing hot metal in my spine.Is this adrenilin or symtoms of anxiety..I feel like im going to combust & scares me so much.I end up taking 1 mg xanax.it still takes an hr to work.I take ciprimal too....Does anyone know whats out there all to get better from this condition...I get so stressed about any little thing.I get upset if everything is not tidy..I hate not being able to do what i use to do... :cry: I even want to vomit,urinate have no control over this...I just want to die..what medication is great for this??everytime i get off my antidepressants i have another breakdown.PLZ<PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I think there is a small shift in the solar plexus. Usually, this problem cannot be detected by any sort of medical test. There are ways to correct this problem(permanently). Purchase the part1 of this good book called "Health in your Hands" by Devendra Vora. This book has got the many solutions for this problem.

I have the following problems and I would like to know is there any practices suggested in "Health in Hands" as a remedy.

I am 25 male. I am suffering from burning sensation in chest, arms, legs,spinal area and also in my head. When I wake up in the morning , I feel extreme hunger and also my stomach starts to pain/burn. When I eat food I feel okay. But it is only for a short duration where I get hunger again and strive for food. My stomach becomes bolted after I eat a meal. I am 80 kilograms in weight.(i added 20 kgs for the past 3 years).I feel fear, anxiety for small things in my life. These problems are killing me for more than 3 years. I was diagnosed by physicians(endoscopy taken)and found that my stomach/duodenum area to be slight reddish in color. I took medicines for almost 6 months but nothing worked out. The intensity started increasing. I got link to this page and it would be great if some one provide suggestion is there any remedy in the book for my problems.

Expecting reply.

About 12 yrs ago my dau and I had a car accident. At that time I went to PT for about 5 - 6 weeks. Had MRI back then, found cervical bulges. Neurosurgeoun wanted to do surgery, I refused.
No major problems in last 5 or 6 yrs until Aug 2008. I had taken Cipro for suspected Diverticulitis. Two weeks after course of meds I noticed very hot sharp knife-like pain in the top of my hands. ( I am 59 female, didn't think Arthritis got me that early.) I went to ER, they thought I was just having anxiety. BS!
There is a constant burning sensation, sometimes in my left arm, goes across my chest and feels like hell. So I got into PT again, (different therapist this time) and this guy actually hurt my left shoulder blade. So now I have the same but worsened burning across my spine and shoulder blade.. But I also still have the same hot "streaks" just about anywhere on my body, day in and day out.
So the neurologist orders an MRI of my neck. Waiting on results. One thing he did mention though is that the ANA blood test came back positive (162, whatever that means) and want me to see a rheumatologist.
Does anyone out there have similar symptoms?