Hi. I'm 22 years old. And today I've been experiencing alot of frequent urination.  Even when I haven't drank anything. I've been looking up causes and one happens to coincide with this issue, apparently spicy/hot food can cause frequent urination. I ate alot of hot wings the night before. Now today I'm peeing alot and have the sensation of having to pee when I had already gone not too long ago. I was wondering, if it is caused by the hotwings, when it will end. Because its kind of unnerving having to pee all the time.

Supporter
there is a possibility that you could have a urinary tract infection it causes you to feel like you have to pee all the time even if you have already gone. It also can cause a burning sensation and if left untreated can spread to your kidneys. there is a test that they sell at any regular drug store (ie walgreens, rite aid) that you can take that will tell you if you have one or not so that you dont have to go to the doctor unnessesarily

Theres no burning sensation...I'll have to find one of those tests then.

Yes, hot pepper in hot wings causes irritation of the bladder and thus causes frequent urination. It also causes hot burning sensation in the anus area after you went to the bathroom.