Hi all! I have a question. I was diagnosed as having fibrocystic breasts. Now, my question is next: I’ve been having a burning sensation in my right breast that feels like it shoots from the bottom up to my nipple. Is this caused by the fibrocystic breast disease or is it something else that I should be worried about? I'm not too worried, but still would like to know what this could be. Thanks.

Fibrocystic changes are benign breast changes. It usually causes the breast tissue feel dense with an irregular area of thicker tissue with a lumpy or ridge-like surface. Wery often it also causes tiny bead-like masses scattered throughout the breasts, and, moreover,
your breasts may feel tender, swollen and full with a dull, heavy pain. Also, they may be sensitive to touch or you can experience a burning sensation. This discomfort is normal and does not indicate the presence of disease. Therefore, I think that burning sensation you feel is the one caused by disease and that you need not to worry about it. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. I've been so worried