Hi i was wondering if anyone could help? I have really sore breasts, with a burning sensation. Which i've had for around 3 days now. The pain kind of shoots down from top of my breast to my nipple. They are really sore even when wearing a bra n not being touched. I often do have sore breasts but normally closer to my period and no burning sensation more sore big lumps near my arm pit. My Breasts are also quite lumpy but thats norm for me closer to my period. My last period 20/09 and it was lighter than normal, dark brown almost black and a lot of clots. It also seemed to drag on just spotting. So i should be due on around the 18th of october with my cycle. I have had unprotected sex but have done two pregnancy tests which were negative. I've read about Fibrocystic change/disease do you think it could be that? They say average age is 30-50 I am only 24! But i am a mother, i dont kno if that makes any difference? It says it is common around pre mens and ovulation. Am i probably ovulating at the mo? I also get heartburn which i've read can be down to hormonal changes too? Any help or advice would be brilliant.
Thanks :D

I think that you could be ovulating and that would be what's causing the pain. I doubt that your'e pregnant unless you have other symptoms. Can you let me know if you do? That would help a lot!