burningin type of pain on top left foot and when I touch bone it is sore however, I never hurt it and this burning sensation can come when I am sitting watching t.v.

Do you still have this type of pain or what advice did you receive to alleviate it?

Hello lois,

there are several possible reasons for this type of pain to happen, but there are the two main groups. Either the pain is caused by the injury to the bone, or the pain is caused by a clinched nerve. Either way, the longer this pain persist, the bigger the need for you to see the doctor and find out what is the exact cause.

Both bone injury and nerve pain can be caused not by some recent injury, but by accumulated injury that happens because of teh prolonged standing, physical activity or wearing uncomfortable shoes. In fact, this deformity that forms over the years is far more common and can lead to forming of bunions.