Hello. I'm 45 year old male.
I had never had any other problems with this, since recently.
Although I have to admit that I always wore some tight shoes in my life because I had very broad foot and every shoe was to tight for me.
In a past few weeks I started to get really strong pains in my left foot, especially my second and third toe, because it has lost his normal position.
I have noticed earlier in life that I have some bone deformities of my toes because some of them were curled to the ground but this never caused me any pain so I stopped to even notice this.
But, as I said earlier, now it causing me strong pains. So, I was wondering should I contact my doctor over this and what are my options?

It makes sense all you talked about because bunions are progressive throughout life. Certain factors, such as the type of shoe, amount of activity, surface of ambulation, and heredity may affect the type and rate of development of bunions.
A hammertoe is a toe that's curled due to a bend in the middle joint of a toe.
The exact cause of bunions is unclear but, you will not believe this, some of the causative factors include heredity.
There are several types of possible therapy and I will tell you something about it.
Conservative methods of treating bunions include wearing wider shoes and perhaps foot soaks to decrease the soreness associated with an acute problem.
But, in most cases bunion surgery is necessary.
Bunion surgery is indicated if there is severe foot pain that limits your activities, especially work and being able to walk when wearing reasonable shoes.

If you have a bunion and a hammertoe, a Morton's neuroma can cause great pain. I know, and am getting surgery this Friday for all three.