I want to buy Duromine. I am more concerned about my weight rather than the side effect of such drug. After all, I've been taking Duromine 30mg every other day since Oct. of 2006 until this time. The only side effect is sleeping difficulties but it doesn't matter to me coz It's really effective. I weigh 154lbs and I'm weighing 120lbs as of now. I stopped for sometime because I can no longer purchase such drug where I'm purschasing it before. If there's someone who can sell me such Drug, I want to purchase 100 capsules. But if the price of Duromine goes down, I wish to purchase more.

Guest wrote:

I want to buy Duromine. I am more concerned about my weight rather than the side effect of such drug. After all, I've been taking Duromine 30mg every other day since Oct. of 2006 until this time. The only side effect is sleeping difficulties but it doesn't matter to me coz It's really effective. I weigh 154lbs and I'm weighing 120lbs as of now. I stopped for sometime because I can no longer purchase such drug where I'm purchasing it before. If there's someone who can sell me such Drug, I want to purchase 100 capsules. But if the price of Duromine goes down, I wish to purchase more.

BBM -28a4f2f9. Able to provide